What is a Preventative Health Care Plan?
Rainbow Valley Veterinary Clinic wants to be the primary healthcare provider for your special friend throughout every stage of life. Our Preventative Health Care Plans help you save money on important preventive healthcare services you were already planning for your furry family members.
Each plan provides all essential preventive healthcare services for one year, plus discounts on products your pet may need. Some benefits universal to all our Preventative Health Care Plans are:
- Wellness exams with your pet’s doctor
- All recommended vaccinations and routine diagnostic screening tests
- Low exam co-pay for all other scheduled health exams
- 12 affordable monthly payments
- Discounts on products
- Complimentary routine toenail trims
Each plan is affordably priced and the cost is conveniently divided over a 12-month period. Plans may be changed to a different plan when the need arises.